- 24CaratAsked on December 12, 2013 at 02:11 AM
We have a payed account and we use the forms created on your platfor a lot in our stores.
This week the systems team implemented a dns blocking restriction on all of the client PCs forcing usage of the local hosts file.
They've created a "white list" of Ips and domain names to begin with, but jotform is broken now.
Here's what we've got till now by pinging you guys :
Could you please provide the domains and ips of all the other pages for us to go back to normal ?
One thing we know for sure that doesn't work - the "thank you" page after submittion.
Please help ASAP as we're stuck
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 06:38 AM
Our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
You may find Jotform domains and email IPs on this article. http://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-email-bouncing-related-issues
May we also know the form URL in which you are experiencing issues so we can check it here? So far upon making an actual submission with one of your form, it all went through fine.
- 24CaratAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 05:25 PM
Thanks for your reply !
I feel I need to elaborate a bit more about my situation :
1. all the form are embeded in our internal sharepoint pages
2. all the clients cannot resolve DNS other than entries in their local HOSTS file that is managed centrally by systems department
3. all the clients are running the IE11
When the dns restriction is in place it seems that all the graphics used in forms (jotform ones) can't be loaded at all
This is the updated list we've implemented :
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 08:49 PM
Your updated list is pretty much what we got below
For more questions, let us know
- AviAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 09:08 PM
I still can't get the forms to load properly
Please find attached images to illustrate my issues
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 03:34 AM
Are you embedding this form to your website? If yes, let us know the website URL so we can review it here?
Like my colleague, you have the most updated IPs from the different servers we had. If you're still having issues viewing the form, we'd recommend hosting this files to your server. You can download your form's full source code with complete CSS and JS files. Here's how: http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-Download-a-Source-Code-of-your-Form
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!