- Christa DuxburyAsked on June 15, 2011 at 01:47 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 07:49 PM
Cancelling your premium or professional subscription will not affect your forms in any way. Your account will only revert back to its free status. If you cancelled way before your subscription's billing date, your account shall stay as premium or professional until the time you have paid for expires.
If you have paid via credit card (Plimus):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
If you have paid via Paypal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
Let me know if you require further assistance on this issue.
- CalgaryTransitAnswered on July 07, 2011 at 03:04 PM
Hi; I've reviewed the email from Plimus (which included the receipt for our purchase). However, I don't see a username in it. Is the username the same as the contact email address we gave to Plimus?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 07, 2011 at 03:58 PM
For your convenience, I went ahead and cancelled your subscription for you. Your account shall enjoy Professional status until the 16th of July, which is the last day of your billing month.
Let me know if you have other queries or concerns regarding your account. Feel free to upgrade again whenever you feel the need to.
Thank you for your business. Have a good day!