- DannyTAsked on June 15, 2011 at 03:33 PM
I want to eliminate the free white space between my forms. I have alreday set the space to 0 pixel. It works perfect for all form elements but NOT for the Freitext(HTML) Element.
Can you help me?
- DannyTAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 03:34 PM
And well, it is not possible to use labels for the text, because i need styling (color + bold text)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 04:39 PM
To achieve this, you must remove the paragraph tags in your free text html source code.
1. Click on your html field
2. Click the HTML button in the toolbar
3. Remove the paragraph tags <p> and </p>
4. Click OK then repeat the same process to all your other free text fields
As always, do not forget to save your form.