- intrepid604Asked on June 15, 2011 at 04:34 PM
I added jotform.com to my safe senders list but the emails keep getting put into my junk folder. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 05:25 PM
Can you tell me what email client you're using? It might be possible that you have not trained your mail client to treat those emails as not spam/junk/bulk mail. There are different ways to tag mail senders as NOT Spam, depending on the software that you are using to fetch your mails.
You can also try whitelisting these mail server addresses:ying.interlogy.com
Please let us know how these solutions work for you.
- intrepid604Answered on June 15, 2011 at 05:26 PM
Yes, I'm using MS Outlook 2011 for Mac (via Exchange Server).
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 05:35 PM
Check out if these resources can help:
Also, like I mentioned in my previous post, try adding those domain names I gave to the safe senders list.
Do a test email to check if it's working fine now.
1. Edit your form
2. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
3. Click on Notification
4. Click the Test Email button then enter your email address
Let me know if problem still persists. Thank you.