- fiercemooseAsked on June 15, 2011 at 06:45 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 09:05 PM
You can use the 'Send Post Data' feature to get the info entered in the form
and use it in php.
First you need to enable Send Post on the form. To do this:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed' then choose 'Preferences'
3. In the preferences pop up window select the 'Advance Settings' tab
4. Set 'Yes' to enable Send Post Data
In order to send POST data to your thank you page, your thank you page should be a PHP (or equavalent) script, HTML files will not work.
1. Create a test.php file with the following codes in it:
Hope this helps.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 10:44 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)