- mikroshaAsked on December 12, 2013 at 09:37 AM
I just noticed that for some reason all of my forms got re-named to "e"; is this a known issue, and/or is there any way to fix this and bring back the normal names without doing each form at a time?
- EliezerNAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our developers are aware of the issue and are working hard to fix it as soon as possible. After checking your account I found that some forms are already showing the correct title, but some of them are not yet. So, hopefully, everything will be up and running shortly. We'll notify you via this thread once this get fixed.
Thanks for your understanding.
- mikroshaAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 11:00 AMAwesome, thank you for the fast response.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 11:04 AM
After double checking your account I found that the issue has been completely fixed. So, recommend you to log out Jotfom and clear the caches and cookies of your browser to see the changes.
Inform us if you need further assistance with this.
- mikroshaAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 11:20 AMJust checked and its all good now; thank you so much, you guys are the best.