- shaniAsked on December 12, 2013 at 11:10 AM
sir i have created website with i page hosting when i have embed code copy and paste on my website page and all is autoplay please tell me how to make manual
This is a re-post of a comment on Which Form Embed Code Should I Use
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 01:18 PM
Thank you for contacting us. Your question is a bit vague can you please explain in details or if you can share your website URL link so we can have a better view of the issue? Can you share to us the form being on autoplay?
These are what we normally use but that would still depends on which will suit your needs:
- shaniAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 09:07 AMthis is my website Googlesoftpro.com please check
- shaniAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 09:09 AMcan you give me your skype id please sir
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 16, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Thanks for giving us your webpage URL but I don't know where to go from there or what you wish us to do.
Are you having problems with embedding the form on your website or how to use the embed code?
By what you meant by how to make it manual? Do you mean that you wish for your users to click a button then show the form? Is that what you are trying to achieve, like to link below?
To do that you need to use the lightbox embed code:
Please let us know if this is not the one you want to achieve. Thank you
- shaniAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 02:10 PMsir i want to make same this site www.hamariweb.com there have live
channels how to i make same as please tell me and which tool i need and
please send me one any example
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 03:13 PM
Your last question doesn't seem to relate on this thread's topic anymore. If that's still related to Jotform, please post that on a separate thread instead so we can help you on that matter.
- shaniAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 06:21 PM
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
Confirm that you know shani surfraz:
You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Click to unsubscribe:
(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.