- Wendy MotinoAsked on December 12, 2013 at 12:13 PM
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 01:40 PM
Thank you for contacting us. If you are referring on how to locate your field id and hiding them here's how to do it.
1. Right click on element and click properties
2. Go to the Field Details section and look for ID
3. Apply some CSS code to hide the field, The code would look something like this:
Other approach would be to use a browser plugin like firebug and enable it then click on inspect then just hover your mouse to the section to locate the ID.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.