- mackinstituteAsked on December 12, 2013 at 02:15 PM
Earlier today I sent a private question to JotForm Support asking about two Forms that keep showing new submissions even though there aren't any new submissions.
Now I have two more issues:
1) How/where will Support reply to my question? How do I view it?
2) The two Forms I asked about have now entirely disappeared from my list. Please return them!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 03:12 PM
Are you perhaps referring to this thread
The thread was set to Private mode; so, its only you can access/respond to the thread.
1. You can click on the link to respond.
I am not sure if you are referring to deleted forms. You may want to check in your My Forms trash folder if the forms are there.
We do not delete user forms, so, I am not sure it should be lost.
Inform us if you need further assistance.
- mackinstituteAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 03:20 PM
Thanks for the answer.
I found that someone (not me - and I'm the only one working in JotForm, so it must have been one of your Support folks) archived the forms between the time I submitted my original question, and now. I've unarchived them, and marked the submissions as read, so I'm all set, thanks.
However - for future reference, where can I find the reply to a privately-submitted question? I was only able to read your private reply because you posted the link here in my public question.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 03:51 PM
for future reference, where can I find the reply to a privately-submitted question?
Everytime your created post/thread is updated (when a support responded to it), it also updates you via e-mail alert message , that would be your means to read and respond to the message thread.
Can you concur that you are receiving e-mail alert also from our exchange here.
- mackcenterAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 04:20 PMHello-
Many apologies; I’m not the person who checks our organization’s main inbox, so I wasn’t aware that the replies came here. My co-worker just let me know.
Sorry for any inconvenience!
[Signature Line Branding_Mack Institute]
Kate Fitz-Henry | Administrative Coordinator | Mack Institute for Innovation Management | The Wharton School
3620 Locust Walk - 3400 SH-DH | Philadelphia, PA 19104-6371 | email@example.com | p: 215.746.4831