- shyrabbitAsked on June 22, 2010 at 12:44 PMI continue to receive PayPal payments but not receiving the corresponding submission form/entry. Also, in the last batch that you put through we are receiving duplicate submissions from a month ago. These duplicate forms are causing a lot of problems for use, as you might imagine. Lastly, we're realizing we are in fact receiving some (2-3) submissions for which no paypal payment was made. Please advise. shyrabbit
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 03:45 PMWe are working on a solution to allow you to see pending submissions. It should be completed this week.
- shyrabbitAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 04:00 PMCurrently we are missing 26 (+ or -) submission forms for which we have received payment. Also, we have received approx. 6 submission forms without receiving PayPal payments.What do you mean by "pending submissions."? Are submissions only released every 24 hours or so? Michael
- WildThayneAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 04:27 PMI am so close to purchasing your solution, but it looks like there are significant issues getting data from a form that has a paypal product payment included to email the info correctly. This is what I really need. I have a form ready, my test emails work fine, it takes me to paypal, I receive the payment and it shows in the submissions section. BUT no email notification ever comes through!It is really imperative that the client get notified via email etc. We are so close, it seems like such an awesome service - any help or insight please!!!
- WildThayneAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 04:30 PMI guess I spoke too soon! The email eventually did come through!!!Quite a delay unfortunately, but who cares... it works. Time to pay. Thanks
- rrs188Answered on April 19, 2011 at 11:54 AM
I had a submission 3 days ago and the customer paid via paypal. I cannot see this transaction in Paypal's payment received. What is going on? When will this payment be transferred to my account?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 19, 2011 at 12:19 PM
If you do not see the details for the transaction in your Paypal account, then that means that the transaction did not push through. The transaction was not completed thus there was no payment made.
Also, you may ask your customer if he received any email from paypal regarding any transactions made to your account. If he could show you a receipt for the payment, then it could be an issue with Paypal's system. If that's the case, you may need to contact Paypal support for assistance with your problem.