What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Do you support double byte characters - e.Asked by Jim Kinlan on December 12, 2013 at 03:22 PM
Do you support double byte characters - e.g. Japanese. If we translate the strings - can you perform this?
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Languages
Are you referring on creating multilingual Forms? If so, please follow this simple steps:
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Go to the Setup & Embed tab and click Languages
3. Select and add desired languages
4. View fields/warnings that haven’t been translated in the language customization wizard
5. Edit fields/warnings that haven’t been translated
6. Save the translation wizard
You might like to take a look at this demo form to see how it works: http://form.jotform.co/form/32974157866873
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at anytime.