- Jim KinlanAsked on December 12, 2013 at 03:22 PM
Do you support double byte characters - e.g. Japanese. If we translate the strings - can you perform this?
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Languages
- pinoytechAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 04:21 PM
Are you referring on creating multilingual Forms? If so, please follow this simple steps:
1. Edit an existing form or create a new one
2. Go to the Setup & Embed tab and click Languages
3. Select and add desired languages
4. View fields/warnings that haven’t been translated in the language customization wizard
5. Edit fields/warnings that haven’t been translated
6. Save the translation wizard
You might like to take a look at this demo form to see how it works: http://form.jotform.co/form/32974157866873
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at anytime.