- mypixlAsked on December 13, 2013 at 08:09 AM
no more of my forms are available via the explorer.
Moreover, when I try to reach them in the administration, I find the same message error.
Thanking you in advance for your help !
- IGC_ProcurementAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 10:55 AM
I have the exact same problem!
- foolsgoldsAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I also get this message, but it appears only in Firefox. In Chrome or IE 11 the form is just fine.
- evacuatorAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 01:24 PM
HELP SAME PROBLEM!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 03:44 PM
Just refreshing your form will fix the problem. Thanks.
- lvwatkinsAnswered on December 14, 2013 at 11:28 PM
aytekin...Respectfully, this is supposed to be a business class service. We cannot expect users, most of which may be visiting our site for the first time to know to refresh the screen. Please tell me this isn't the executive level solution to the problem. Is this bug recent or has this been an ongoing issue? Is this something that will be corrected?
- CesarAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 12:17 AM
We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have given you. Kindly try to open the form giving you problems on your Form Builder. Once it is open, click on the Save button. This should refresh the form back to working order.
Do make sure to do this on all the forms that are experiencing this issue on your account. This situation has been corrected, but in order for this to reflect on your forms, you may need to perform the step provided above. If the issue persists after doing so, do let us know. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 15, 2013 at 03:36 AM
Let me please inform you that the problem related to V8 error is now resolved. Your forms should now be fine and work normally as expected.
Our apologies for this inconvenience.
- formninjaAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 11:18 AM
I realise this is an old thread. But I am getting this problem and refreshing the forms following the steps above does not work.
This is causing problems for my business and I need a quick solution.
- garethparrisAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 11:31 AM
Its not fixed... I'm getting the same issue with all my forms. Either V8 error or does not display form what so ever.
- WingoAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 11:33 AM
Same here ... all my forms "
Form failed There was an error on V8"
Last time was December 2013 .. and now December 2015 ..
- juergensbAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 11:42 AM
Same here ... "
Form failed There was an error on V8"
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 11:52 AM
Our sincere apologies. This problem is now fixed. Kindly check. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 24, 2015 at 06:10 PM
We will resolve your issue here http://www.jotform.com/answers/731942
- DMitryAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 03:56 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 07:16 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 12:08 AM
Thanks for reporting.
We will answer your question on your thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/738357.
- jmcdermidAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 06:40 PM
We started experimenting with JotForm today and started encountering the error posted above. I thought that it might have been triggered by a conditional that I had just added but removing it had no effect. Any help would be welcome.
- sfaxaAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 06:46 PM
I have also started getting the error today. All forms in my account, though I was only working on one of them. So I don't think it's anything I did while editing.
- boldmarksAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 07:01 PM
I don't have an answer just the same issue. A little help please?
- starsandstripesmgmtAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 07:06 PM
Also receiving "There was an error on V8. Please try again " ... on all my forms that we have noticed so far. We have hundreds and are crucial for our 3 businesses!
Please address JotForm.
- dtdrphotographyAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 07:09 PM
ERROR is happening right now. I tried going thru the site and resaving forms. I tried making a new one. PLEASE FIX JotForm!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 07:33 PM
Forms should be back up once again. If any are still not loading, let us know and we will be happy to have a look.
- dtdrphotographyAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 07:46 PMThank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 13, 2016 at 07:51 PM
We will answer your question on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/303800. Your issue doesn't seem to relate on this topic. Thanks
- llanamAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:28 AM
I re-saved the form. I recreated the link on my website, and I am still receiving the error. I am using Chrome Version 47.0.2526.111 m. Same error on Edge. Need a fix ASAP!!!!
- mynamaviAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:31 AM
Please help form error V8...refreshing does not fix it!
- sfaxaAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:34 AM
I am still having the error - my form embed is also no longer working and any changes I make to the form are not reflected in the Preview - PLEASE HELP!
- jamfilledAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:35 AM
I am also having the V8 Error, I am trying to present my company with a form they can use but it keeps crashing. Please help ASAP
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:37 AM
We are aware of the issue and working on a fix. Everything should be back up shortly.
- steveschadtAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:42 AM
You guys are killing ME! I just sent this form demo out to 2000 prospects! BOOOOOO!!
- surfcityAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Client just sent me an email to state that the form is failing. Now when trying to do the Save your form workaround and retry, all I get is an SSL connection error (and that is if JotForm bothers to open at all, which it mostly does not). I pay for this service with an expectation that my clients will be able to utilize the form at their convenience. This is the first time it has been brought to my attention this week, but it is obviously an ongoing issue with posts going back to December 5 of 2015, and now it is Jan 19, 2016! What is the resolution?????
- bto09Answered on January 19, 2016 at 11:45 AM
Customers are calling/emailing me nonstop - this is impacting many small businesses who rely on your services and the loss of revenue can never be recouped. This has got to stop, you need better change controls.
- jeanniefinleyAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:47 AM
Clearing Cache and resaving is not working. Getting this error message and also getting a blank screen using the link directly.
- SuccessTradeCorpAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:49 AM
I keep seeing "will be fixed shortly" Is there a timeframe for "fixed shortly"? Sounds like "unsure" maybe the answer.
My company is waiting to send out proposals that utilize jotform within the sites. We cannot do so until the problem is resolved and must have a schedule to do so.
Please let us know,
Thank you for your help
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:52 AM
If I could give you an exact time frame, I would. Unfortunately, I cannot say exactly when it will be back up. Though it is a system wide error, it is a small one that should be able to be fixed in no more than an hour. An hour would be absolute worst case.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:53 AM
Should be back up now. Again my apologies.
- llanamAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:58 AM
Mine seems to be working now. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Great! Thank you for letting us know.
- surfcityAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 12:18 PM
Such a busy week, that was nerve-wracking to say the least. I'm so glad to know it's up and running again. Hopefully the IT guys are fixing whatever continues to cause it so it won't every happen again. Thanks for letting us know we're working again for now.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 01:31 PM
Thank you for your patience. Yes, this has been resolved. You have also been informed on your thread here. Thanks!
- adminhrAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:01 PM
Hi! I'm getting the same just now. 12:00PM PHT. V8 error on jotform.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:04 PM
We have alerted to our L2 engineers about this. Please accept our apologies, the issue should be fixed soon.
- BeautybeyondAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:22 PM
having the same problem. please fix mine too. thanks
- BeautybeyondAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:24 PM
having the same problem. please fix mine too. thanks
- jgucciAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:27 PM
Same error for me too at http://wpfixit.com/become-a-wp-fix-it-agent/
- iiilucky1iiiAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:31 PM
V8 Error...again. Lets get this dialed in guys, I am mid-calculation here and its pointless if I cant preview.
- BHCApplicantsAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:39 PM
Same here! I'm supposed to go live with this form tomorrow.
- mymerchAnswered on January 19, 2016 at 11:39 PM
It's been almost an hour (since I noticed the error anyway). An eternity in internet land. Not Cool. Very bad for business.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 12:01 AM
We understand your frustration, the problem is fixed though.
- CarinaAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 09:27 AM
I moved your question to a new thread as we aim at having only one question/user per thread.
You can find it here:
Let us know if we can assist you further.