Is there a Bug with the Language editor?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on December 13, 2013 at 10:02 AM

    We have added SPANISH language to our forms but find that every time we finish the translation, the original form takes the translation values.


    The person doing the translations is in mexico, so I don't know if her browser language might be triggering a bug but we have tried multiple times with no success.


    any help is appreciated.


  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 13, 2013 at 10:36 AM

    Hi edu1st,

    As I see you use JotForm in English. Because of that if you want to use translations you should create your form in English first than add other languages.

    Sorry for any inconveniences caused.


  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 15, 2013 at 08:55 PM
    We created all our forms in English.
    when we decided to try language option, we added Spanish and started
    translating the fields. after saving, original field values in english got
    replaced by spanish values.
    that is why I think there is a bug...
  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 16, 2013 at 02:58 AM


    Kindly make sure the form builder language is set to "English" then redo the translation after that. Perhaps that might help. Or, please try to do a clear cache with your browser and try it again.

    So far I am unable to reproduced the problem on my end. The translation works just fine. Example: