- destinyandlightAsked on December 13, 2013 at 02:23 PM
English is selected however the language on the calendar is still Thai. Here is the form location:
- EliezerNAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 04:12 PM
Did you already try removing the field and then re-adding it? If not, please give it a try, that should resolve the issue.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 04:17 PM
After giving a deeper look, I was able to reproduce the issue and removing and re-adding the widget will not work. So, I have forwarded this issue to our next level support so that they can find the prompt solution. You will receive the update via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- destinyandlightAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 08:52 PM
Hello, It's been well over a week now. Has this issue been resolved yet?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 12:10 AM
It should now be ready: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/localize_calendar
Let us know if you see any errors. Thanks!