What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I am interested in cancelling my 9.95 monthly subscriptionAsked by semayjr on June 16, 2011 at 02:33 PM
I will resume another plan in the future. My business is seasonal. How do I or who do I contact???
If you have paid using credit card (Plimus):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
If you have paid via Paypal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
Cancelling your premium or professional subscription will not affect your forms in any way. Your account will only revert back to its free status. If you cancelled way before your subscription's billing date, your account shall stay as premium or professional until the time you have paid for expires.
Let me know if you need further assistance in cancelling your subscription.
I am interested in cancelling my 9.95 monthly subscription Asked by semayjr on June 16, 2011
I will resume another plan in the future. My business is seasonal, plus right now, I'm in the middle of a complete website make over. How do I or who do I contact??? I went to pay pal, where I paid this account, but it doesn't have were I can cancel my subscription. I don't want to keep paying for it and it's not in service. Please advise. Thanks Buddy!
I have already cancelled your subscription. Your account is scheduled to downgrade on Sept 25