- semayjrAsked on June 16, 2011 at 02:33 PM
I will resume another plan in the future. My business is seasonal. How do I or who do I contact???
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 02:40 PM
If you have paid using credit card (Plimus):
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription
If you have paid via Paypal:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click on the subscription number for that transaction
4. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
Cancelling your premium or professional subscription will not affect your forms in any way. Your account will only revert back to its free status. If you cancelled way before your subscription's billing date, your account shall stay as premium or professional until the time you have paid for expires.
Let me know if you need further assistance in cancelling your subscription.
- SandyAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 04:28 PM
I am interested in cancelling my 9.95 monthly subscription Asked by semayjr on June 16, 2011
I will resume another plan in the future. My business is seasonal, plus right now, I'm in the middle of a complete website make over. How do I or who do I contact??? I went to pay pal, where I paid this account, but it doesn't have were I can cancel my subscription. I don't want to keep paying for it and it's not in service. Please advise. Thanks Buddy!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 04:32 PM
I have already cancelled your subscription. Your account is scheduled to downgrade on Sept 25
- DUAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 02:07 AM