- donnapineauAsked on June 16, 2011 at 06:23 PM
Like this Support Forum Question form is. The corners are rounded around Support Forum. Is there an option to include that sort of styling?
I'm including a copy of a form template I would like to replicate. Just not sure how to get that in JotForm.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 07:25 PM
You would need to inject custom css to your form to achieve round corners for your form's border. Take a look at this sample form I created to demonstrate the capabilities of custom css.
This is the custom css I used on that form:
border: 1px solid gray;
border-radius: 15px 15px 15px 15px;
Feel free to use these codes for your form. You can modify the values to suit your preference. For more web-safe colors, please refer to these sites:
To inject custom css:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences Form button
3. Choose Form Styles tab
4. Copy and paste the css code in the Inject Custom CSS textarea
To learn more about rounded corner borders, please click here.
Hope I was able to answer your questions. Thank you for using Jotform.
- donnapineauAnswered on June 17, 2011 at 11:23 AM
This is perfect!! Thank you so much for the quick response. I LOVE JotForm. Building forms is easy even for a non-programmer like myself!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 17, 2011 at 12:11 PM
You're very much welcome Donna. Glad that I was able to assist you with this concern.