- LeegorAsked on June 16, 2011 at 06:52 PM
I've tried searching the web but found nothing on how to do this. Would someone kindly point in the right direction or tell me how this is achieved?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 07:35 PM
Are you referring to a lightbox popup form such as this? If that is what you're trying to achieve, it can be made possible by embedding the form to your site using Lightbox codes from the Embed Form Wizard.
To get your form's lightbox embed codes
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click Lightbox
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
You can then insert the codes in your website's source code using your favorite web editor.
Let me know if this is not what you want to accomplish.
- LeegorAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 07:47 PM
This is exactly what I meant. Many thanks!!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 16, 2011 at 07:47 PM
You're welcome. Glad to know I was able to help.