- esteonAsked on December 16, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Help! All pictures in my last 4 forms are suddenly disappeared. Today they worked but the last hours it's gone.. What's wrong?
Thank youPage URL:
- esteonAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 11:59 AM
And also the titles (in html)!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 01:39 PM
I have now escalated this problem to our developers. Apparently, there seems to be a text being filtered by the "Text" tool which causes this problem. We will inform you here once this is fixed.
Our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 01:56 PM
By the way, we've found out that it was "ononline" text that's filtered by the text tool as part of the js strip on every fields. It's added for security purposes to prevent any possible malicious codes injected to the "text" field.
As a workaround, instead of using "text" tool to embed the image, please consider uploading this image to your form using the "Image" tool.
Here's your image URL, FYI:
I have highlighted the filtered text which I am referring to on the first line.
- emrew86Answered on December 17, 2013 at 03:17 AM
Bug has been fixed. Can you check it again?
- esteonAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 04:03 AM
It's still all gone included the titles and text within the forms. Very very weird
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 05:37 AM
We're sorry to hear this. Please do the following:
1. Copy to your computer's clipboard all of the HTML which is supposed to be in the form's text element
2. Go to Pastie.org
4. If you wish to keep the paste private, check the box that's next to the lock
5. Click Create Paste
6. After the paste has been saved, copy the URL that appears in your browser's address bar and share it with us
We looking forward to your reply containing the URL of the paste, so that we can test the HTML in clones of your form as well as in our own forms and get this problem resolved for you ASAP.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 01:33 AM
Hi this should be fixed now. There was a glitcth on the system that happens to removed all your content insidethe text tool. Sorry to say but you have to redo all of it.
After that please confirm if it works from your end.
Report back if anymore problems arises. Thanks for your cooperation