- BonnieIrisAsked on December 16, 2013 at 03:01 PM
I have been using jot forms to send electronic contracts to my clients. I just noticed that all the text is gone from my contracts. The boxes where they need to fill out something or check something off are all still there, but the words of the contracts are all gone on every one.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 04:56 PM
Are you referring to the " Default Values " that show as sort of a pre-hint for what to put into your textboxes? Can you confirm this or please data us which text is missing?
- BonnieIrisAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 07:25 PM
All of the wording in my contracts are missing.
I shared one of my forms as a template, and it is fine there.
But when I go to the same form in 'my forms' or on my website, the text boxes are empty! It is like that for all of my contracts I have made here on Jotform.
- txtbookappAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 07:28 PM
I had the same issue. All of my blocks of text and instructions for my forms dissapeared today and I cannot create new html text fields that have more than a few words in them. I need help too!
- BonnieIrisAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 07:29 PM
I also tried just to remake my forms so I can send a contract out today, but the text boxes are not saving my text.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 16, 2013 at 07:45 PM
Tickets have been submitted about this issue which has recently developed. We'll try to get this sorted out ASAP.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
- BonnieIrisAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 07:49 PM
Is there an update on this? My forms still are not right.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 09:01 PM
Our developers are trying their best to get all issues related to the text elements sorted out.
We'll keep you updated.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 04:09 PM
Hi, form text tool should be working fine now. Apologies for the the delay and the trouble that have caused you.
Sorry to inform you that you have to redo whats inside your text tool before.
Please reply back to this thread to confirm if the problem is no longer happening after updating your form. If still is, let us know and we will try our best to investigate further.
Thanks for your cooperation,