- don carlisleAsked on December 17, 2013 at 01:01 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 04:01 PM
You've passed the upload space premium limit for this month that's why your form was temporarily disabled. Keep in mind that premium upload space limit is 10GB for premium users. Your current upload space reached to 10.50GB which surpasses the premium limit.
To fixed this, you have to clear up your upload space counter by deleting submissions with attached files. That should re-enabled back your forms. I would suggest backing up your files first by downloading them if you do that.
Should you have further questions about this, let us know here.
- don carlisleAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 04:08 PMI did that yesterday at first notice. I do not have anywhere near 10 gigs in storage, unless it is hidden somewhere
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 04:17 PM
I think your upload space has been re-evaluated by our system already. Kindly relogin to be able to view the changes.
- don carlisleAnswered on December 17, 2013 at 04:45 PMThank you!