- pablogutierreznietoAsked on December 18, 2013 at 10:27 AM
This is my form: http://www.jotformz.com/pablogutierreznieto/dulceanticipacion
Before the first page breaker, there are 3 fields. Even if I fill them correctly, an error will appear saying "There are errors on this page. Please fix them before continuing." and will not let me continue.
What are those errors? What is wrong with my form?
Thanks for the help.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 02:02 PM
It could be due to the fact that you are using regular textbox for your questions. Please try using our default Full Name, E-mail and Phone fields found under the Quick Tools tab:
Please follow our suggestion and let us know if that works or if the issue still persists so that we can further investigate.
- pablogutierreznietoAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 06:30 PM
I have made the changes but same error appears.
Can you please check?
- pablogutierreznietoAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 07:00 PM
Watch out with the Date Picker widget. That was the error.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 18, 2013 at 08:33 PM
Yes, the Date Picker widget had a glitch which should be now fixed. I just tested it and it works like a charm. Please re-add it.
Let us know if the problem continues in your side