- icovfxAsked on June 22, 2010 at 09:14 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 22, 2010 at 09:20 PMYou cannot create Google spreadsheets but you can create regular Excel spreadsheets. On My Forms page, select one of the forms and then click on Reports. Then select "Excel" options to create a live feedback which can be bookmarked so that you can get the latest list of submissions.
- perhapslaterAnswered on September 18, 2011 at 11:10 PM
I seem to be able to automatically upload my form submissions into google spreadshets.
I employ the =importhtml function to grab the HTML Table Report from Jotform.
Below are two examples. The first simple example updates more slowly, up to an hour between updating. The second example, employs google finance functions to force the spreadsheet to update every two minutes. The second example does add a disclaimer to the spreadsheet about stock quotes because using the google finance function triggers this disclaimer. Of course, I doubt you will actually be storing stock quotes in your form.
Furthermore, in the second option you can change the number, highlighted in yellow below, to choose how often, in minutes, the spreadsheet updates. It is set to every two minutes, below.
Replace the green highlighted area with the URL of your form report after making an HTML Table Report.
To get started copy one of the options below and paste it into a blank google spreadsheet in cell A1, for example. Be sure to change the table # to the # of your form report. The data should load into the spreadsheet. Good luck!
=ImportHTML("http://www.jotform.com/table/#########" &"?workaround="&INT(NOW()/TIME(0;2;0))&REPT(GoogleFinance("GOOG");0) ; "table";1)
- brx250Answered on September 19, 2011 at 01:43 AM
That's a very clever solution! Thank you for sharing it. We are pretty sure many users would be benefited from the provided solution.
Albert | JotForm Support
- lshad24Answered on September 22, 2011 at 10:23 AM
- brx250Answered on September 22, 2011 at 08:31 PM
We're glad to know that this has been of any help to you. And I expect many users will do, too.
Again, cheers! Enjoy using JotForm! :)
Albert | JotForm Support
Thanks for providing this solution. It's inovative companies such as yours that make it possible for the little guys to compete with the bigger companies.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 01:10 PM
UPDATE: We have now released integration with Google Docs:
You can get your submissions directly in a Google Docs Spreadsheet. Please give it a try and if you have any further comments or suggestions, post it on the blog post comments.