- jcsterling827Asked on June 17, 2011 at 04:24 PM
Have tried twic to upgrade to Premium, when I have completed form and hit submite, my browser (firefox) freezes.
I don't see a phone number or address anywhere on oyur site. Is there anyone I can call?
- allanftdAnswered on June 17, 2011 at 11:45 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience. May we ask for the page URL where you're getting the issue? Are you paying through credit card or Paypal?
If you haven't tried it yet, you may also try to use another browser if Mozilla Firefox continues to have issues.
We'll wait for your feedback. Thank you for your interest in JotForm Premium!
- jcsterling827Answered on June 18, 2011 at 12:38 AMTried using Safari, same problem. Is there no person I can speak to who
can help me resolve this probelm which would reult in giving me more
functionality and you more money? Give me a human being to speak to
Thanks - JC
- allanftdAnswered on June 18, 2011 at 01:29 AM
Thanks for the update, JC. At this time, we do not have phone support. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We understand your situation and we're very eager to help you through the support channels we currently offer. We'll await your answer to our previous questions so that we can further investigate the issue you reported.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- jcsterling827Answered on June 18, 2011 at 06:09 AM
https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1693520&custom1=jcsterling827 Credit Card AMEX
- jcsterling827Answered on June 18, 2011 at 06:18 AM
just tried again, same response here's the url that froze when I hit submit
- allanftdAnswered on June 18, 2011 at 06:47 AM
The above URL is hosted by our third party payment processor Plimus. Nonetheless, when I tried to access the link you provided from my end, I was able to get in successfully:
Kindly check your internet connection or browser settings and try to access the Plimus link again.
Thank you for using JotForm!