- positproAsked on December 18, 2013 at 09:28 PM
Hi Guys, I have a jquery conflict problem.
... Is in conflict with my dropdown menu, and the prettyphoto extension.
Is there a way to fix it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 06:10 AM
Sorry but I find this a little bit difficult. I think I have already tried all the solutions suggested here, but still couldn't make both to work at the same time. I will try to dig more and get back to you with updates later today.
- positproAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 08:31 AM
Fantastic, thank you very much.
I did try this too, but i'm not an expert.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 05:53 AM
I am still looking into this, FYI. I'll make sure to bring a solution on my next reply, hopefully. Thank you for patiently waiting!
- positproAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 10:37 AM
No problem, thank you for your good support
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 03:11 AM
Sorry for the delay. Finally found a fix after checking all your jQuery extensions.
In order for the dropdown menu to work and to fix the conflict, you have to make a little changes on this file: http://orangewebdesign.ca/positpro/js/superfish.js
At the bottom part, you'll see this code:
Then, replace it with the following:
var $j = jQuery.noConflict();
Assigning a new variable for the alias $ should fixed it. You can also replace the other plugins like the pretty photo so it does not conflict with the form. Example:
Here's a working demo: https://shots.jotform.com/elton/jqueryConflict_test.html
- positproAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 09:43 PM
Good thank you very much.
I'm not sure I understand the way to do it, but I copied and pasted the demo, and now it works.
You guys rock!!!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Happy holidays! :)
- labphoenixAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 02:30 PM
You simply need to run whatever version of Jquery you're running in no conflict mode. Here's some instructions.
- developer53Answered on July 01, 2017 at 05:25 AM
Hello,please check on mobile version only. I am embedding jotform source code not only single jquery file to call. Menus, login icon not showing which is caling from custom jquery and many other things conflicting.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 01, 2017 at 02:18 PM
This is an old thread. I created a separate thread for your issue. Please wait for my reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1189195.
- developer53Answered on July 01, 2017 at 02:43 PMThank you.
I will wait for your response.