- LeslyeAsked on December 18, 2013 at 09:47 PM
Today i upgraded my account from basic to premium (US 45 per year) and I recieved the message from the creditcard, but my account keeps telling me that i have the basic one. How can I know if my account got the upgrading for real? Thank you
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 06:09 AM
We can correct this to our end. Just please let us know the Order Reference Numbers or Subscription Numbers so we can check.
- LeslyeAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 06:48 AM
Ok, this is the email message i got after upgrading.
This is the ID of the order:
ID del pedido: INT131218-4824-49978And this is the link that was in the message https://sites.fastspring.com/interlogy/order/s/INT131218-5167-90108SThank you for the help. I really need it, i have an event today and the form i have online is gonna be disabled at midday if i didn't upgrade the account.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 07:08 AM
Thanks for providing the required information. I found the payment record and fixed it for you. Your account should subscribed to our Premium Yearly Plan.
- LeslyeAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 07:22 AM
Thank you very much!! :D