- MorseCommunitySchoolAsked on December 19, 2013 at 03:12 AM
There are several things I would like to do with this form, but primarily I would like to be able to calculate the fees due based on the selections for each day and time. I can't see a way to do it and still keep the radio button functionality.
I also wanted to customize the options that show up based upon the child's grade level, but the only way I can think of doing that is very complicated with lots of form fields and multiple conditions for each grade level.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 07:32 AM
Calculation is possible for as long as your field options has a number in it. Here's how:
1. Click on the field you want to "show" the total calculation, click "Settings" icon.
2. Find and Click "Calculate Fields" button
3. This will open up the calculation wizard, just simply click on each "form fields" at the right side. So, if you want to add form field number entries/options, just simple make it like:
You should surround the formula using square brackets. You can also add texts before or after the formula. See screenshot:
Note that the calculation function would only work with the following fields with Numeric entries/options:
1. Radio Button
5. Text Area
If you require further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 07:33 AM
We can only handle one question per thread so we'd suggest creating a new thread for your question regarding the conditional logic: Contact JotForm Support.