- ricardogonzalesAsked on December 19, 2013 at 08:12 AM
Hi. I've got the same problem than before. I cloned the previous form (http://form.jotformeu.com/form/33463587721359?) I changed some fields and the new one (http://jotformeu.com/form/33495008668362) was working very well until today. Like CecilevdM it's possible to submit without filling some required fields. What can I do? Pls help me. Thanks
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 09:57 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience. I can see that the form validation is not working with this form ID 33463587721359 even if you clone it. Before I submit a ticket to our dev team I will investigate on this and will get back to you once I find what's causing this problem. We thank you for your patience.
So far things that I have tested.
1. Cloned your form and added new field and make it required - no go
2. Deleted all of the fields and added new field then make ti required - no go
3. Tried submitting with blank fields but no validation error per field. The error will only show after hitting submit
It shows that this only happens with this form ID I have tested a new form and works fine. We'll update you with our findings.
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 03:20 AM
I have escalated this issue to our higher level and we apologize for the delay. Our development team is still looking into this. We don't have any updates yet but we'll let you know immediately once the problem has bee fixed. We thank you for your patience.
- ricardogonzalesAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 09:41 AM
Thanks for yr reply jedcardona, I'll wait the next update from you.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 12:04 PM
We are investigating the problem you have encountered. The new form that you cloned works for me. However for the original form, I need more time to investigate. I'll update you from here.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 09:58 AM
Hi again ricardogonzales,
We have found and fixed the issue. Your both forms should be working now.
- ricardogonzalesAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 01:45 PM
Great! Thanks for yr effort.
Have a nice day.