- billsaunders1Asked on December 19, 2013 at 02:47 PM
I have an account for a website I host. I'm not going to be hosting it any more, but they were very pleased with your service, and want to continue it for their coming event in the summer. Is there an easy way to transfer the entire account, or at least a pain-free method of giving them the form we created last year?
- CesarAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 04:14 PM
They can easily create an account with JotForm and once it is created. You can request to have the Form moved to that account.
Mind you, for security purposes, the request to move the form to the other account will require for both accounts to acknowledge the request, through the thread this request is made.
Do let us know iif you need further support. Thank you.
- billsaunders1Answered on January 10, 2014 at 11:08 AM
Well, I guess we'll go ahead and request it, then. Please transfer the form "RRR" from my account to account "misfirststep". Will that transfer all the payment processing information, as well?
- misfirststepAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 11:12 AM
- misfirststepAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 11:13 AM
I am ready to receive the form to account misfirststep.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 10, 2014 at 01:17 PM
As per requested, I've transferred the said form in your misfirststep account.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again.
- billsaunders1Answered on January 16, 2014 at 07:23 AMDid it work?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 16, 2014 at 08:08 AM
As per my colleague, the form were transferred to account "misfirststep".
Upon checking it again, I found the form "RRR" to be in their account.
- billsaunders1Answered on January 28, 2014 at 09:30 AMJust a quick question. On 1/16, I went to change my plan to the Starter
plan, and the message that came up said "Your subscription has been
scheduled to be cancelled manually." Today, it looks like the account
attempted to renew, and charge my Paypal account. I went through the same
process again, but it doesn't look like anything is changing in my
subscription. How can I get it downgraded?
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 09:33 AM
May we request you post your concern on a new thread. Please use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact
- billsaunders1Answered on January 28, 2014 at 09:56 AM
Sorry, I didn't realize my email would be added to the thread.