- johnbluhmAsked on December 19, 2013 at 03:10 PM
When I am finished filling out my form and an email is sent out, the logo image that is on the top of the form does not get sent out in the email. Is there anyway for this to happen?
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 19, 2013 at 05:07 PM
Thank you for contacting us. I don't think that notification will automatically add images when sending out an email I think you have to manually add it. To include image in your email notification you have to edit and add it in your notification. Please see the steps below:
1. Unlock the table first:
2. Insert Image URL (change it dimension according to your preferred size)
3. You should now see your image in your notification settings.
Sample result after receiving a submission will be like this:
- johnbluhmAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 07:43 AM
Thank you so much for your help! You have a wonderful day and a happy holidays!
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 08:13 AM
You are welcome @johnbluhm, If you have questions or concern you can create a new thread http://www.jotform.com/contact