- cheekyfaceAsked on December 20, 2013 at 12:24 AM
What I'd like to create is a form where the user is able to enter the required data into a form and then click the submit button to finish to give them a result displaying the data in a document that is printable or exportable to PDF or similar. Whether by way of an app or not doesn't matter. Any advice is appreciated.
In my case we use contractors who hand write invoices and I'm trying to encourage them to send us digital invoices as they are easier to manage. If I can create a simple form that allows them to generate a basic invoice then this would solve an annoying problem for us.
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 04:55 AM
Thank you for contacting us. I think this is somehow close to what you are looking for. Please follow the steps below:
1. Use the confirmation page trick to confirm the invoice
2. Ad printable function in thank you page "<form><input onclick="window.print()" type="button" value="Print This Page!" /></form>"
3. Add edit and export pdf function
Sample form: http://form.jotform.co/form/33532394667866