- kastorasAsked on December 20, 2013 at 02:00 AM
I have form http://form.jotform.co/form/33433386141854? and I use 2 languafes Greek and English
I translated the "Wors Text" and the "Best Text" of the sale rating questions. When i switch from English to Greek the Worst and Best text remain in the Greek language
Either the default is English or Greek, the samem problem appears
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 08:31 AM
I was able to reproduce this issue.
Unfortunatelly, I could not find a workaround that could help.
There is a bug in the language translate tool as it could not change language of scale rating tool back to default language when translated.
The most I can suggest for now is to use other rating tool -- the star rating might be suitable alternative for now.
I will submit a bug ticket to our next level support so that it can be attended to.
We will notify you when we have updates on this.
- emrew86Answered on December 20, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Bug has been fixed
- LefkiosAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 06:30 AMThanks guys!!! Really appreciate itI wish you all the best for the holidays.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 07:54 AM
You're very much welcome, Lefkios.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to create a new thread.
Thanks and happy holidays!