- DavidEdmundsonAsked on December 20, 2013 at 08:54 AM
- EliezerNAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Currently it is not possible to set each column as required. But I think this is a good idea, so, I have added this request to our feature request list so that our dev team can consider its implementation. We cannot promise you anything about this addition or when this will be available, but rest assure that we will inform you via this thread if there is any update.
- DavidEdmundsonAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 05:16 AM
Thanks for your feedback, please try and get this implemented
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 08:30 AM
I can see that this request is still open and assigned to one of our developer. Unfortunately we can't give an exact ETA but once an update is available for this request you will be notified via this thread. We thank you for your patience.
- alp_denizAnswered on December 26, 2013 at 05:29 AM
Matrix dynamique widget now requires all columns to be filled when it is required by the form as you requested.
- DavidEdmundsonAnswered on December 27, 2013 at 09:58 AM
Sorry to be a pain, but its the matrix on the Survet tools that has been updated, not the Matrix Dynamique widget as below.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 27, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I was able still reproduce issue with the Dynamic Matrix widget.
The form can be submitted without answering the required field.
This is my test form https://secure.jotform.me/form/33604378381457?
I will inform our developer about this.
- alp_denizAnswered on December 28, 2013 at 01:21 AM
I am sorry for the problem. It is now fixed.
- DavidEdmundsonAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 06:23 AM
Why does the Dynamic Matrix widget let you Add another row without adding all entries to the columns in the existing Row that are required fields, please advise
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 07, 2014 at 09:59 AM
As this is a different question from the original, please open a new thread, and we will be glad to assist you or open a ticket to resolve the issue