- seniorcompanionsAsked on December 20, 2013 at 11:20 AM
The problem is that sometimes the e-mail contains the ZIP code, and sometimes it does not.
I would like to have it set up such that the ZIP code information is present on all of the automated e-mails we receive.
Any ideas or suggestions?
- EliezerNAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Is this the form you are talking about? https://www.jotform.com/33234648500853
I can see that you have two Zip code fields, one is set as required and the other one is not.
So, it is probably that your form user is leaving the second zip code field blank as it is not required and that is the one that does not appear in the email notification all the time.
So, all you need to do is to set the second Zip code field as required, that way your form users won't be able to submit the form without filling in that field.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this concern.
- seniorcompanionsAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 12:31 PMYes, that is the correct form. I would like this to be a required field.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 02:06 PM
To set that field as required, you have to edit that form in the form builder. Click the 2nd zipcode field then click "Required" on the upper toolbar.
- seniorcompanionsAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 02:27 PMThank you.