- Alphamale1Asked on December 20, 2013 at 02:46 PM
Super weird! The form loads really quick and then after the website fully loads the form disappears.. Not sure what to do or how to fix.
- alp_denizAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 03:21 PM
I could not replicate your issue. I guess it a temporary error. If it insists, could you be more specific pleae?
- Alphamale1Answered on December 20, 2013 at 03:23 PM
If you go to the website above does the form load?
- alp_denizAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 03:29 PM
Everythings seems normal with both chrome and mozilla. Could you please clear your browser's cache just in case?
- Alphamale1Answered on December 20, 2013 at 03:36 PM
OK - I did that and it loads.
But try typing in google search - " mint dental alaska " then click on that url and see if it loads. It doesn't load.
- alp_denizAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 03:55 PM
I looked into it and it seems that there is an error in one of your scripts (affiliate.negios). That error is preventing other scripts from loading.
- Alphamale1Answered on December 20, 2013 at 04:43 PM
Can you please send me a screenshot of that I cannot find it.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 05:19 PM
Something is loading that script on your site, you can see it in browser developers tools:
There is a little chance that the site might be affected by some attack. I would like to recommend you to check .htdocs file on your hosting to make sure that you do not have any harmful code there.