- mikeAsked on December 20, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Hey I have about 15 forms and before making them I forgot to set one condition I want at the end of each page when next is clicked to go to the end how can I set that besides doing 1 by 1 I have 80.pages for each 1 form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't really get your question. Do you have a page break to your form, and when someone click on the next button of the first page break, you want someone to move forward right into the last page?
Can you let us know the form URL so we can check? We'd also appreciate if you can explain more.
- aandztechdotcomAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 11:51 AM
ok. my other username associated is aandztechdotcom .. thats were all the forms are.
i am using jotform as a online site almost.
i want it after the user goes through the first process, when the price is finally showed, to skip to the last page.
i.e after you choose iphone 5 16gb att good condition... youll get a offer .. after u see it i want the next condition to skip to the last page but thats way to much work for me i dont have time.
basically, the field "Our offer equal to Yes" goes to the last page
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 06:54 PM
The only way to achieved that is to create a skip to page condition with your form.
If you have further questions, let us know. Thanks!
- aandztechdotcomAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 12:22 PM
i know how, but i dont have time to do that for 10 forms each with 80 pags! what if i pay jotform
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 06:32 PM
Can you please clarify if this was what you meant to do.
Is this the form http://www.jotform.us/form/31398855483165 you wanted to do this?
- aandztechdotcomAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 10:07 AM
- EliezerNAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 10:27 AM
Thanks for confirming about what you need to accomplish.
Unfortunately there is no way for you to automate the changes in your forms all at once, if you edit one of your forms.
However, if all your forms are similar, what you can do is to create the conditions in one single form and then clone it the times you need, in that way you will not need to create the conditions in each one of your forms. Here is how to clone your forms: Form Cloning
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this.
- aandztechdotcomAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 10:28 AM
WELL.... i already did that! i cloned all the forms but now its to late! i am willing to pay for you guys to do it.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 23, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Thanks for replying. Upon investigating the form that my colleague Jonathan pointed out, even if we have finalized all the conditions per each page(80+ pages) on each form(10 forms) to skip on the last page(pricing page). It will not work out.
Here is why:
1. Your last page is just a regular radio button and not a payment field
2. Even if you have a payment field or Paypal integration field, your other pages that has "Get Paid" buttons will not transfer the pricing text to the payment field.
With that in mind, do you somehow want to accomplish a manual order, by sending them a Paypal Link or wait for them to pay using your Paypal Address or wait for a check deposit? Because if you are planning to use a real Payment field, this will not work. Please confirm. Thanks