- amandanordhagenphotographyAsked on December 21, 2013 at 02:24 AM
I can't email my form to a client. I did a test submission only once and now it tells me I have reached my limit. I have signed up for the free account which states I will have 100 submissions.
How do I fix this problem?
- gori-mathewAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 06:00 AM
I have checked your account"amandanordhagenphotography" and confirm that the limit has not been reached.
To send the form via email please follow the userguide provided below:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Then choose Email option.
3.After that fill out the required information and finally click on Send Email button
And that's it, your form will be sent.
If you need further assistance please let us know.
- amandanordhagenphotographyAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 09:11 AM
Yes, I followed these instructions. However, it only lets me send out two and after the third one I get a message saying I have reached my limit. I just mailed two out and it worked and then I tried to send myself a third one as a test email and it didn't work. Also, if you go to my account you don't see any where that I submitted any forms. I'm not even sure that the two email forms that were sent would be recieved by the client since Its not showing I submitted any forms. Any help to fix this problem would be appreciated!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 06:03 PM
That feature has limits imposed to prevent spams. For free users, you can only send two mails per hour. If you require this feature, we'd suggest you to upgrade to one of our paid plan for a higher limits.