- paulalexanderbreenAsked on December 21, 2013 at 07:07 AM
I want to put an interest calculator into a web page to show invetsors what they are getting in return for funds invetsed
I was going to attach the spread sheet that shows the calculation but am unable to do this as the attach file doesnt allow excel
Any help would be appreciated
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 08:20 AM
Hi again Paul,
If the spreadsheet is hosted somewhere online, try the following:
1. Drag a text element into the form in the position where you wish the spreadsheet to appear
2. Click the button in the form builder toolbar with the big "T"
and replace "Double-click to edit this text..." with an iFrame to display the spreadsheet. As you have a Google account, uploading the spreadsheet to your Google Drive and using the iFrame code generated would probably be the best procedure. To this end, the following references may prove helpful:
Should you wish further assistance with this, we'd be glad to help.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 21, 2013 at 08:29 AM
Actually, there's an easier way. Just use our iFrame Embed widget. After inserting it, enter the parameters shown below, click Finish
and BAM! your done.