- ElectroCityAsked on June 20, 2011 at 09:18 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 21, 2011 at 09:09 PM
Are you asking for instructions on how to add questions or pages in the Visual Chart Report?
To create charts for all the other questions in your form:
1. Click Edit Report
2. Choose "Chart" from a variety of tools to insert on your report
3. After inserting a chart, click on it to bring up the settings button for that chart
You may then add as many charts as you want. As for pages, well, there is not a way to do that. Instead, you can create multiple reports if a single report cannot contain all the questions in your form.
Let me know if this solution works for you. Feel free to contact us again if you have further questions or concerns.
- ahmad_faisalAnswered on June 22, 2011 at 01:22 AMDear Niel,
Thank u My Friend
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 22, 2011 at 11:06 PM
You're welcome Ahmad. Glad that I was able to help.