- sushantkwatraAsked on December 22, 2013 at 09:51 AM
I am unable to submit my form.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 09:59 AM
Thank you for contacting support.
Please help us understand what your challenge is:
Is the submit button not working when you fill out the fields?
Which form is exhibiting this behavior?
Please let us know, we would be glad to help sort out the issue.
- sushantkwatraAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I have created a feedback form and I wanted it in .pdf format. When I am clicking submissions it is showingNo results to display.
Check your search query or time frame options.
Please assist and let me know how can I convert my form to .pdf format.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 10:14 AM
I checked your feedback form, it does not have any submissions yet(no one has filled out the form yet)
Until the form is filled by a user, you will not be able to manipulate the results, as well as creating a PDF.
Please try filling the form and go back to "submissions" and test the PDF feature.
This may also be an interesting read: http://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Partially-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
Please let us know how we can assist further.
- sushantkwatraAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Can I create a form in .pdf through jotform, as my aim is to send feedback forms to my clients on E-mail and get back filled form back.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 22, 2013 at 04:13 PM
Actually you can create an Empty PDF form, that you can email later on to your users. Please see the complete guide here