- Jorge SimonAsked on December 23, 2013 at 05:00 PMIs there a way to "integrate or pass" the camp/clinic (first dropdown) selected into Paypal to match the product selection and cost? or could you recommend a way to accomplishing this?
- CesarAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 05:48 PM
It is possible to pass form field data to a Paypal transaction. Simply right-click on your form's payment module then choose 'Show Properties'.
Note: Only text box, hidden box, and unique ID fields are allowed.
In which case, since you are currently using a drop down menu, In which case you might still need to create 2 forms [ one for eache Camp / Clicnic ]since the value cannot be passed along from a drop-down menu to the custom fields. Nevertheless, by creating one form per Camp / Clinic and utilizing the Custom Field option found on the properties of the PayPal Payment tool, will allow you to pass along this information to paypal.
Kindly let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- jorgesimonAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 08:57 AMHow many parameters could be passed? I would like to pass the full name and address so the users don’t have to enter that information again.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 12:43 PM
If you use the Paypal Pro integration there is an address field that will be triggered upon choosing CC. So far, we can only pass one field as a parameter to Paypal side
- jorgesimonAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 05:36 PMDoes the Paypal Pro integration support the Paypal advance model ($5 per
month) as well?
Is there a link to read on "choosing CC"?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 31, 2013 at 08:14 PM
CC means Credit Card. Sorry for the confussion Paypal pro allows you 2 options : Credit Card or Paypal.
When you choose the CC option, it shows the field for the address and name, so no need to make a custom field, if you choose to integrate the form with Paypal pro option
To do this, you must sign up for the Pro account at Paypal side, then you must integrate your form using Paypal API (username and password) and Paypal signature
Please read more details in this guide