- kara_fillionAsked on December 23, 2013 at 05:37 PM
I've created my form and included two emails under "Email Alerts" and I'm not receiving the notification email after I did a form test. Did I miss a step? Can you please thoroughly explain what I need to do?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 05:54 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I checked your settings, and you did a pretty good Job. :-)
I checked our Email Server logs, and they reported that six emails were sent to the email addresses you set up on your forms.
Both emails did not bounce.
This means that there might be a Spam/blacklist issue we need to resolve. Here is a big-picture guide that can help explain this: http://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-setup-email-alerts-to-prevent-email-bouncing-related-issues
Please do the following in sequence to achieve a resolution:
1. Check your Spam/Junk Folder for the emails. If they are there, please unmark them as spam/Junk (This depends on your email client/web_client)
2. Place Jotform Email Servers in your whitelist - You will need to contact your email provider for this.
3. Use your own custom SMTP (you might have done this from the previous guide) to send the emails then test to see if they are working
Did this help? Please let us know.