- give2kidsAsked on December 23, 2013 at 06:06 PM
The current JotForm (at http://donatecar200.com) is for making car donations. I want to add a dynamically responding option for people who want to refer a car donation.
According to which option they choose, the form will change to the relevant fields.
I know you do have a way of doing this:
Here's one of your form's doing what I am describing:
But my question is: is there a way to fairly easily edit my existing form
(at http://donatecar200.com) to add the functionality of the dynamic
form example (provided above)?
Or will I need to start from scratch, and completely recreate the form?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 07:39 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I took a copy of your form from the site to see if we can modify it to your request.
Would the form that you want function in any way like this form?https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/33566945848977?
1. The user selects their options, and if they select they want to donate a car, the next button will ask them to add their vehicle information,.
2. It they want to refer a friend the form will take their friends information and ask them to send it.
Does it work as expected?
If not, please specify what you want changed, and we can modify it and demostrate how it works.
Please let us know how we can assist further.
- give2kidsAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 07:48 PM
Wow! That's great, TitusN !
The main thing I would ask to be changed is: could the "Submit" button be where the
"Next" button is now (on the second page of the Car Donation form?
In other words, I'd like to avoid the car donator having to click "Next" a second time,
in order to get to the "Submit" button.
If this is not possible, I will live with it...
Great work! Thank you.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 04:12 AM
You are welcome.
Please let us know if you hit any bumps.