- shoutfactoryAsked on December 24, 2013 at 01:41 AM
Doesn't seem to work in Wordpress.
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 08:26 AM
Thank you for contacting us. You should add the wishbox code in your wordpress header.php and paste it right after the <body> tag. Please see follow this steps:
1. Click Appearance then Editor.
2. Click on header.php
3. Add your wishbox code after the <body> tag
4. You should now see your Feedback plugin
If this does not work for your you can also use Jotform feedback plug. Please refer to this blog http://www.jotform.com/blog/82-New-Wordpress-Plugin-JotForm-Feedback-Button. Don't hesitate to ask if you need further help and if you have other questions feel free to post your question in a new thread http://www.jotform.com/contact.
- shoutfactoryAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 10:56 AMOk. Thanks.
- shoutfactoryAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 10:57 AMHow do I see the actually screen capture and markup?
- shoutfactoryAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 11:03 AMThe screen capture is not being sent with the message.
Here you can try it for yourself: www.shoutfactory.net
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Hello shoutfactory. I have cloned your form and put it on my Wordpress local site. The screenshot is working fine when I receive it on my submissions page and my email notifications
I also did a manual submission you should be able to see it on your submissions page and I could not replicate the broken image I saw on your first test.
Can you please tell us what proper sequence did you do when you submitted the screenshot? Also what particular page in your website were you in?
Please let us know so that we can assist you. Thank you
- shoutfactoryAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 11:59 AMI got it working on the site: www.shoutfactory.net
But it’s not sending the screen capture with the emails.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 24, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Thanks for giving us an update. I can confirm that on our end as well. I can see your latest submission test and it is not giving the screenshot again.
Were you on the homepage of shoutfactory when you submitted a test on the wishbox? If it is another page, can you please give us what exact page were you in so that I can test that page as well.
Are you using a computer or mobile? Can you please give us what system it is and what browser? (e.g. iPhone 5 iOS7 Safari or Firefox on Mac). We will wait for your reply. Thanks
- shoutfactoryAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 12:20 PMThe home page. IE 10. Windows 7.
Someone there got it to work somehow…
- shoutfactoryAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 12:21 PMOk, the problem is the home page. It worked from an inner page.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Thanks for giving this information. However, the last test I made was also in the homepage so probably IE10 is causing this issue as all tests I did is in Firefox and Chrome on Windows 7 and they worked fine.
I have submitted another test on IE10 under Windows 7 and it is working fine too.
However, I do recommend to use Chrome or Firefox as JotForm works best on these browsers. Let us know if this issue persists. Thanks
- shoutfactoryAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 01:14 PMNope, doesn’t work in either Chrome or Firefox. Must a plugin that is causing the problem.
- shoutfactoryAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 01:16 PMNope, doesn’t work in Chrome or Firefox and on the other Wordpress site the home page
doesn’t load at all.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 03:18 PM
It seems to be fine on my side. I have used the 'Send Feedback' button directly from the main page:
Do you use the same page to test the Wishbox?
- shoutfactoryAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 03:25 PMYou can’t be using the site because I do not get these emails.
- shoutfactoryAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 03:25 PMMy opinion of your service is that it MAY or MAY NOT work with a particular site.
You just have to test it and see if it does.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 04:11 PM
Thank you for your update. I realize now that the images are being generated, but these images are not always going though to the system from your site. I have submitted a bug report ticket about this.
The Wishbox is an additional type of forms that we have. This is not our main service, and unfortunately, this is a bit complex technology. It is based on the live website -> screenshot rendering server side engine, so there might be some issues due to the nature of web.
You can check other types of forms in our Form Templates Gallery.
We will let you know if we have any updates on the Wishbox issue.
- shoutfactoryAnswered on December 24, 2013 at 04:15 PMOk. thanks