- ShaunAsked on June 21, 2011 at 01:26 AM
- allanftdAnswered on June 21, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Thanks for asking but unfortunately, this is not possible since formatting tags will be shown as it is. It will not be translated as an html tag.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for using JotForm!
- cheekyfaceAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 09:46 AM
Any updates on this?
Just wondering if it's possible to do now after nearly 2 years.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 11, 2013 at 10:12 AM
There's been no change to this but I'll submit a ticket for you.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 07:03 AM
Hello there shaun, this feature has been implemented now. Hope this trick I made works fine in your side. You can check a working sample from here. Report back in any case.
- cheekyfaceAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 07:28 AM
Looks good and thank you from me!!
There is a minor bug in that when I hit the enter key to the next line the window where I'm entering the hint closes. The best way at this point to enter data on a separate line is to copy it ready to paste into the hint window then hit enter after pasting it.
You may want to fix that bug!!
Great to have the option now either way! Thanks again.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on March 12, 2013 at 07:55 AM
Hi there, I'm glad you liked it :)
The new feature I added on that is already accepted. and can be seen into the form builder.
You just need to press the SHIFT+ENTER to go to next, line. and then press ENTER to okay :)