- mrodriguez1440Asked on December 25, 2013 at 08:37 PM
This is a great product! I'm excited to be using it. I have 3 problems I was hoping to get help with: The page where I'm using the form is here: http://testingsite2014.weebly.com/case-evaluation.html
1. When you skip a required field, the text above turns from white to grey. How can I keep the text as white even if they skip it? (example: skip the NAME field, and the text turns grey and you cannot see it against the backgroun).
2. If you attempt to submit the form w/o a required field, you get an error message that is all over the place. How do I fix this so it's a small message to the left of the SUBMIT button?
3. Lastly, how do I stop the COMMENT box from being re-sized? IN other words, if people type more than the alloted lines, I just want them to get SCROLL_bar, but NOT be able to re-size the box.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 26, 2013 at 01:22 AM
Upon checking your form, I found that you have already injected custom css to sort out the error message issue.
I believe if you disable your field highlighting effect that should solve your issue. Here are the steps for you :
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" and then click on "Preferences"
3. In the preferences window, click on "Field Styles" tab and select the disabled option for the property "Highlighting Effect"
As we cannot answer multiple questions in one thread, we would appreciate if you start a new thread for your question related to comment box text area..
That would help us to give your proper assistance and at the same time it would help other user with having the same problem.