- Tom GilleAsked on June 21, 2011 at 05:59 PM
I have to reset my password every time. Then it takes a whil for you to send me the info. Please fix the glitch
- allanftdAnswered on June 22, 2011 at 03:49 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please clear your cache and cookies and try to log in again?
Just a friendly reminder also, usernames and passwords are case sensitive so make sure letters are in the correct case when you enter. And make sure that you're using the current one (considering you have reset your password a lot of times already).
Here are some links I thought you will find useful:
1. How to clear your browser's cookies - http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies
2. Clear cache guide - http://www.bnl.gov/itd/webapps/browsercache.asp
3. Clearing passwords saved in your browser - http://www.krbx.net/help-with-your-computer/clearing-browser-saved-passwords.html
We hope you find this information useful. Thank you for using JotForm!