- cmeredithAsked on December 27, 2013 at 08:19 PM
I wanted to open a separate Jotform Premium account (which I haven't done yet). But one of my forms needs to be on my new account should I decide to open it.. Is this possible?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 28, 2013 at 02:03 AM
You can clone that form to your other account by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/28-Cloning-a-Form-from-a-Web-Page
Or, we can transfer that form to your other account if you like. Just let us know the target username so we can proceed.
- cmeredithAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 06:21 PMHello—
Thanks for the info. I did clone the form, but I’d like the entire form transferred if possible, also the data that is attached to it from previous submissions.
We just opened a new Jotform account as a Premium account.
The user name:
Email attached to account:
Form we’d like transferred:
Thanks so much. Please let me know if we need to do anything else.
Assistant to Desiree Allen, Minister of Arts and Spiritual Formation
First Corinthian Baptist Church
Creation is Waiting!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Upon your request, I've moved FormID 32646295332153 to your account DreamCenterHarlem
- cmeredithAnswered on December 30, 2013 at 11:43 PMThank you so much! I see it in the account now!
The Dream Center
DREAM BIG. LIVE BOLD.