- darylbeansAsked on April 14, 2010 at 09:43 AMI have installed the API passwords and tested it and it said it worked. When I try to process my credit card I get an Invalid Data message.
- johnwelshAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 01:55 PMsame here ? im dissappointed to say the least
- corc_itwebAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 11:02 AMSame here. Any fixes?
- DPG_UserAnswered on February 06, 2011 at 06:25 PM
This problems seems to continue. I find myself having the same issue. Any fixes or updates?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 07, 2011 at 09:45 AM
Those posts are from "April 14/15, 2010". When we released the new version, there was a problem and that was fixed then.
PayPal Pro is working correctly right now. I checked our logs and many users are using this feature without any problems. Please check your Transaction Key, that might be incorrect. If the problem continues, please post it on a separate thread and include the form ID, and we will investigate this issue. Please do not post any more on this very old thread.