- saweidahAsked on January 02, 2014 at 05:06 PM
Hi, I'm having some trouble with 1 of my forms:
I've tried troubleshooting and searching the various forums, but haven't found an answer yet.
1. The date picker does not work in internet explorer (ver. 11). The space where the date picker should be is blank and there is no option to select a date.The date picker works fine in firefox and chrome.
(the date picker appears when you select outpatient ultrasound as your first option).
2. a. in Explorer 11 when I fill out and submit the form for outpatient ultrasound, i receive 2 copies (each) of the notification and confirmation emails. This is not the case in chrome or firefox - where I only receive one notification and one confirmation.
2. b. In IE 11 when I fill the form out and submit it for digital radiograph submission or for analog radiograph submission, I receive FOUR! copies of each of the notification and confirmation emails. again in firefox and chrome, I only receive 1 of each as it should be.
Can you help?
I have not yet incorporated the form into my website as it isn't ready to go live until these bugs are figured out. Based on our web traffic analysis, we know the bulk of our customers use explorer for browsing. please help!
- CesarAnswered on January 02, 2014 at 06:01 PM
After testing the form on your original post. I have been able to replicate the issue. (Date PIcker does not Show on IE11). I will go ahead and create a ticket so that the Development Team can review this matter further. Once there is any updates from the Development Team, they will let us know through this thread.
In regards to the second issue (Multiple Emails on IE11). Kindly create a new thread for that issue. That way we can avoid confusions on both matters and the thread can have a ticket submitted if needed. (We work on one issue/ticket per thread basis).
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 03:56 AM
Thanks for the report, it should be fixed now.
- saweidahAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 09:39 AM
Thanks the date picker is working perfectly on IE 11 now! Much appreciated! I will post a new ticket on the second issue.