- aiapparelAsked on January 03, 2014 at 04:28 PM
I've added mailchimp and others in the past and they succesfully intergrated the prior submissions. How can I get the prior submissions onto Dropbox?
PS I tested it with a new submission and it worked.
- aiapparelAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 04:31 PM
Crossing my fingers I don't have to manually import all the old submissions.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 03, 2014 at 05:01 PM
Sorry about that.
We would like to help you resolve this, and possibly in a different way...
How would you like the submissions to be - Consolidated into one report (like a spreadsheet) or individually seperated into individual filled out forms? Perhaps both...
Please let us know.
This is because you may have gotten as far as you could have with Dropbox (No downloading Back-dated submissions).
- aiapparelAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 01:18 PM
Thank you for the quick reply. I would like for them to be separated into individual files (pdf) and placed into my Dropbox folder using the method I setup during the integration.
Yes I want the Back-dated submissions. Let me know if there is anyway around this other than downloading each pdf individually and creating the folders manually.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 02:11 PM
Let's see if we can sort this out.
"I would like for them to be separated into individual files (pdf) and placed into my Dropbox folder using the method I setup during the integration."
This will be automatically accomplished for all your new submissions.
"...Yes I want the Back-dated submissions. Let me know if there is anyway around this other than downloading each pdf individually and creating the folders manually...."
This may not be possible. There is a feature request ticket that is still being deliberated to add this feature.
I'm afraid, at least for now, you may have to create the folders and place the submitted forms respectively. :-(
Go to 'Myforms | 'Select Form' | Submissions' Menu:
1. A possible workaround would be to download your submissions as a pdf. Each form will be separated into its own page, perhaps giving you a chance to organize them?
2. Alternatively, you can edit each of your form's submissions, saving them without changing anything. This should resubmit the results, sending them to your dropbox folder. Please approach this method with care, as you might lose existing submission data.
Sorry I could not be of more help. Workaround 1 at least gives you the submissions in a PDF file, with a PDF authoring program, you could split the pages into individual files.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 06, 2014 at 02:34 PM
Workaround 2 automatically adds the folders to your dropbox account, and places the forms where they should be.
It will take some time, but at least it's automated.
Use it with care, it would be wise to download a backup of your submissions before beginning.
Please let us know if this helped.